General Information About Paramount Elementary School
2018-2019 School Year
General School Information:
- Address: 19410 Longmeadow Rd Hagerstown, MD 21742
- Phone Number: 301-766-8289
- Fax Number: 301-766-8749
- School Hours: 8:20 am - 2:50 pm (Students should not arrive before 7:50 am).
- If a child arrives after 8:20 am he/she must be brought into the office by a parent and be signed in.
- If your child will be absent please write a note or email your child's teacher as soon as possible. You may also call the school and give your child's name, teacher, and the reason for the absence.
- When your child returns to school they must have a note which gives the dates of the absences, explains the reason for the absence, and is signed by you. If the child does not bring in a note they will be marked with an unexcused absence.
- To minimize the disruption in the classroom please call the school or email the teacher to make an appointment.
- 11:30-12:00 Kindergarten
- 11:05-11:35 First Grade
- 10:50-11:20Second Grade
- 11:20-11:50 Third Grade
- 12:20-12:50 Fourth Grade
- 11:50-12:20 Fifth Grade
- Find monthly lunch menus and additional information at the WCPS website.
- LUNCH MENU
- Link to the Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- $1.55 for breakfast (reduced breakfast is free)
- $2.35 for lunch including milk
- $ .60 for milk alone
- $ .40 for reduced lunch
- The cafeteria has a computerized cash register system. You can pay in advance by sending a check made out to "Paramount ES Cafeteria" with the child's full name on the check. The cost of the meal is deducted automatically from the computer. You can also make a deposit using a credit card by visiting MySchoolBucks.com (this is also the site where you can pay your iCoverage fee).
- If your child’s mode of after-school transportation changes on any given day, you MUST write a note and send it to school with your child. Phone requests cannot be honored. You can also fax a note (301-766-8749).
- Your child is permitted to have two regular bus stops. This must be arranged through the Transportation Department.
- Your child is NOT permitted, by school board policy, to ride any other bus or to get off at any bus stops that have not been arranged ahead of time through the Transportation Department. Written notes will not be honored.
- Grades and report card information can be viewed on ParentVUE online. If you are unsure of how to activate your ParentVUE account, please visit this Guide.
- School Age Child Care is offered for before and after school care. Please call 301-733-6105.